Search
  • Magnus Hansen

Why Sam Ovens From Consulting Accelerator Get Away To Think (3 Things On His Mind)


Buy Sam Ovens program Consulting Accelerator with a discount off $500 click here.


Sam Ovens travels 4 times a year, 7 days every travel with 90 days in between, which means it is Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4. He has every Sunday off, but every now and then he needs a full break from work, so he can see his company from a bird’s eye perspective. He does absolutely no work at all. Sam Ovens says that sometimes you have to distance yourself from the business. When you are working everyday it is hard to get a different perspective. Am I even on the right path?



Sam Ovens from Consulting Accelerator


He highly recommends doing it the same way as him. He tries to not have any agenda at all on his vacations. What he has been observing is some things just keeps coming back into his mind, these are the things that needs to be addressed when he gets back to his work again. Bill Gates is doing the same every year, go to the mountains with a bunch of books. And then he is thinking, “is this the best strategy for Microsoft moving forward?” When you are away you will see it more as an observer instead of a participant. It is very powerful to see yourself objectively.


Buy Sam Ovens program Consulting Accelerator with a discount off $500 click here.


1. The market has inverted, and everyone is backwards

Before the internet it was 80% marketing and 20% product, now it has turned the other way around. Sam Ovens from Consulting Accelerator says it is the other way around now. Now it should be 80% product and 20% marketing. He heard about it from Eric Schmidt CEO from google. Jeff Bezos is speaking about it as well.




Sam Ovens from Consulting Accelerator



2. Value is king.

If you create the most value to your customers, you will win! The better and faster you solve the problem, the better. But how do you create a great product? It is very simple. Sam says it is all about talent. In the start it can be you the entrepreneur, but in the future, you need to be able to get talented employees. Sam Ovens from Consulting Accelerator NR. 1. Goal needs to be to recruit talented people. 80-90% of his time will be to find talent through recruitment. Recruit a team that can innovate and create value. Don’t cut corners with employees. Sam is looking for people who is intelligent, unorthodox and athletes.


Buy Sam Ovens program Consulting Accelerator with a discount off $500 click here.


3. Recruitment.

How are small companies to win against big companies such as google and amazon? How do we win a game that is so unfair? Just like the movie Moneyball. They looked at the data and studied the traits that was popular. He found unrealized talent, just like stocks in finance. What popular and goes up is often the worst to invest in. To get the best talent you need to play Moneyball. For example, Sam Ovens from Consulting Accelerator don’t buy media buyers, but for example statisticians, they got the raw skills of math. It is very important to get his team before he gets to old.


Buy Sam Ovens program Consulting Accelerator with a discount off $500 click here.

Sam Ovens from Consulting Accelerator


If you want to buy Sam Ovens program Consulting Accelerator with a discount off $500 and/or a 7 day-free trial then click here.

If you want to learn more about Consulting Accelerator then click here.

Original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isDrso4eQmE

29 views

© 2019 by Boh-consulting.com